Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"MOM! Your a Professional Baby Maker Now!!"

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  First of all I am not a blogger!! I don't enjoy being on the computer and I would much rather write on the soft pages of a worn in journal than type. So with that said i will attempt my first "post" :).

This sight is intended to share with the world my love of baby making.... cloth baby making that is. (Now I must say before I go on that my son coined the phrase "Mom your a professional baby maker now" after he heard the talk of putting the baby's I make into Whole foods Market) OK so now you know. It is one of my great loves to create beautiful things from vintage materials. The scraps of old material, and buttons I use to craft my dolls are pulled from my grandmothers old trunk. vestiges of a favorite dress or skirt or tablecloth… you get the idea... are used to make dainty dresses and accessories for my little lovelies.  Taking items that are perhaps “disposable” in the eyes of others, and seeing the beauty that can be coaxed out of them, is a thrill and a challenge for me, and is a concrete reminder for me of when I gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ.  I was made new in Him, and He delights in me – He took the rags of my former self and redeemed my life for His glory.  Read on to see my newest passion – the Dandelion Family, 100% up cycled, hand crafted dolls.  These babies are close to my heart, and I pray over them – that the little children who play with them will know the Love of the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment